So it occurred to me at the beginning of the week that I have two months left to finish this entire thesis project. Then it occurred to me that actually, I have two months left to finish my entire college career. After realizing that I politely shoved the creeping panic that was seeping out of the back of my head back into it's box and wrote up an plan-of-action for these last 8 weeks. LAST EIGHT WEEKS. More like seven actually and also there's spring break in the middle of that but whatever moving on.
So here's a list of things you can expect to see concerning my thesis project. I need to get this stuff done to graduate so I can almost assure you that it will be finished over the weeks to come.
- Functioning User Interface: This is all the app graphics, like the menu screen, play buttons, all of that. And you'l actually be able to click through it like it's a real thing made by a real person. I hope.
- Intro Animation: Well this is mostly going to be an update of the animation I made a while ago that's taking up some space at the top of this post, so it's almost done. I just need to format it for my tablet and update some of the graphics. And basically fix the whole thing.
- "Triage Questions": I've mostly narrowed this part down to just a few mad-lib discussion questions that will be used at the end of each section of the story. They're on their way.
- Oh Yeah I Gotta Write the Story: Chill out okay? It's getting there
- Make Everything Work: lol
- Don't Cry: Well maybe just a little.
Pfft, see? I got this.